22" wheels and 35" tires pics only

justin79

Reaction score
Post you're pics of your trucks with 22" wheels and 35" tires tell the offset and what size lift along with the brand there's not too many people running this setup so I want to see everyone's on here.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
A please would be nice. So would some commas, periods and general punctuation.

Nj67

Reaction score
Careful... the PC police are out in force today, you might get yelled at for being a meany pants...
Far from the pc police....just stating what others wont. My other comment was in no way directed at you yet your guilty conscious lead you to this brilliant post. I have no desire to argue with people i could care less about. Just posting my opinions like others do....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Far from the pc police....just stating what others wont. My other comment was in no way directed at you yet your guilty conscious lead you to this brilliant post. I have no desire to argue with people i could care less about. Just posting my opinions like others do....

Just put tape over it. Then the sand will stay out.

Op. I think your request and this thread is a loss already. Google what it is you seek.

Nj67

Reaction score
Just put tape over it. Then the sand will stay out.

Op. I think your request and this thread is a loss already. Google what it is you seek.
Lol great advice from the psa inner circle. I thought you guys weren't suppose to divulge your secrets

Notneb

Reaction score

I'm sorry... who are you?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
LOL
That's the response I was looking for.
If you choose to appear stupid then expect to be treated as such.
If it's important enough to you to start a thread it should be important enough to put a little effort into composing the post. It's just common courtesy....something the lippy younger generation is severely lacking.

FYI here's mine on 22's and 35's. If you were a little nicer I'd tell you all that other stuff you want to know. LOL

12376734_10205792909761622_795503604126374925_n.jpg

Last edited:

strokin20

Reaction score
Well OP, I'll help ya out and get this thread on topic. 2015 F250 Platinum. Three inch coils in the front, 3.5" block in the rear with add-a-leaf. 35's on 22x10 American Force Independence. I'll have to double check on the backspacing of them though.
dbf78dff2e378c8bacc0203ec7fe9d7c.jpg
249bb449cded6481af6d8ab5e357c583.jpg
048733d83cb9bbec742af5cdefefdc65.jpg

First picture is before the bushwhacker flares. Def liked that look better, but I live down a gravel road, and my paint matters to me. So I added the flares and I'll live with them for the added protection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
First picture is before the bushwhacker flares. Def liked that look better, but I live down a gravel road, and my paint matters to me. So I added the flares and I'll live with them for the added protection.

Exact reason I made sure my back spacing and tire width was inside the fenders enough that I didn't have to get flares.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I used OEM flares....they cover about 1/2 of the tire so I still have to use touch up paint almost weekly. I found the Ford tri-coat white touch up paint with a Toyota pearl white touch up paint I found as a top coat matches perfectly.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Unbroken, I dont like the look of 22's, but something about your truck makes me all giggly. I like it. Nice looking truck.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
LOL
That's the response I was looking for.
If you choose to appear stupid then expect to be treated as such.
If it's important enough to you to start a thread it should be important enough to put a little effort into composing the post. It's just common courtesy....something the lippy younger generation is severely lacking.

FYI here's mine on 22's and 35's. If you were a little nicer I'd tell you all that other stuff you want to know. LOL

12376734_10205792909761622_795503604126374925_n.jpg

in typical internet talk: bruh wut size tarz n rimps is dem?

in english please: Hey man just out of curiosity, what size specifically are those 22" wheels and tires?

**I only ask since I didn't want to assume they were specifically 35x12.50r22's and the wheels seem to have a decent sized lip.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.