Turbo bigger than a 38R?

KM0PT

Reaction score
I just stumbled across that this morning then read this post. I could not find the link to their page. Thank you very much!

That seems like win win win turbo with no compromises!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I know the kc38 is supposed to flow more. from what I understand they used a van turbo turbine to get that flow which makes sense and should be rather badass.. but if there is another option coming that will outflow the current model, be a drop in replacement and is a 2.6 or smaller then I will be definitely on the lookout. once I get my dually back to pulling and I am ready to upgrade injectors, then I'll need to be looking for a bigger turbo without going t4. unless I have to. and right now that is my only option..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

KCTurbos

Reaction score
We are trying to keep this on the down low so I can't share very much right now.

But I can tell you that these turbos will be COMPLETELY different than anything else out there when it comes to drop in turbos. It will not be just a "modified" gtp38r or "slightly larger" kc38r. We will offer a few different sizes. We think this is going to be huge, but I will wait for the testing to speak for itself. I will start up a thread once this project gets a little farther along.

David N

Reaction score
Send me one. I want to try it with these 350/200's that I run with my 38r and see if its actually any better.

hucorey

Reaction score
We are trying to keep this on the down low so I can't share very much right now.

But I can tell you that these turbos will be COMPLETELY different than anything else out there when it comes to drop in turbos. It will not be just a "modified" gtp38r or "slightly larger" kc38r. We will offer a few different sizes. We think this is going to be huge, but I will wait for the testing to speak for itself. I will start up a thread once this project gets a little farther along.

That's not really keeping it on the down low Charlie.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ja_cain

Reaction score

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. I'm going to be running these stock injectors for a little bit longer as they are still hanging in there, but would love to get the air side figured out now as I have the bellowed uppipes and ******d pedestal sitting here ready to go on.

Next thing you guys need to work on is a compound setup that isn't ridiculously expensive. ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

nossliw

Reaction score
In all of the threads on the KC 38 I have yet to find one of a compressor map for the unit. Can anyone assist and post. What is the peak flow currently advertised?

The Brad

Reaction score
You'll just have to buy it to find out!

Attachments

• IMG_8339.JPG
    IMG_8339.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 138

Latest posts

Members online