steering wheel play

casarano

Reaction score
i have some play in the steering wheel, how much is normal and where should i start

JRLott

Reaction score
Post your questions in the appropriate forums. Try using proper capitalization and some punctuation.

casarano

Reaction score
MOST PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT USUALLY ACT LIKE YOU,
THANKS FOR LETTING US ALL KNOW

Strokersace

Reaction score
Post your questions in the appropriate forums. Try using proper capitalization and some punctuation.
No joke!

i have some play in the steering wheel, how much is normal and where should i start

I'm with JR on this one. Let's try this...

"I have some play in the steering wheel. How much is normal? Where should I start?"

and

"Most people who don't know what THEY'RE talking about usually act like you.
Thanks for letting us all know."

See, it really helps. Just like you not having a jackazz response. You failed to even get that right.

To JR's point, the Newly Enlisted section isn't the best spot to post a question like this. 1. You provide no info about year, model, options of vehicle; 2. You won't get the traffic to see it in this section as compared to the appropriate one.

Plus, EVERY one of the threads you've started would be better done in the appropriate section. None of them are "newly enlisted"...

Last edited:

JRLott

Reaction score

I assure you I don't know. No one one here knows, because you haven't felt the need to provide vehicle information. Is it a 2017 F250 or an old lawn mower? I'll answer anyway...if you have play in the steering wheel, there is slack in the steering linkage. It could be anywhere. Any more than the normal amount is abnormal. Since you are unable to post questions in the correct forum, you should take your vehicle to a mechanic for repair.

I also said "proper capitalization and punctuation". The fvcking caps lock does not equate to proper. If you want to act like a jack a$$, go away. We have that covered. If you want answers to your questions and advice, post in the proper section.

Latest posts

Members online