Mounting bracket for central hydraulics

wjamesm

Reaction score
First a little backstory . i have a 1994 F-Superduty non turbo IDI with the Quigly 4x4 conversion and 8' dump bed . It utilizes a belt driven central hydraulic pump on the passenger side of the engine that has a additional pulley on the front of the crank balancer to drive the pump with a separate belt . I just brought home a nice 95 PSD F-Superduty XLT yesterday . The trucks are identical 5spd's 60'' cab to axle trucks . So the plan is to swap over the dump bed and 4x4 conversion to the 95 truck . The only thing that i have to figure out is how to mount and drive the hydraulic pump . The 95 does have AC so i am looking for pics or help to figure out how to mount the pump up .

Bugman

Reaction score
I hate to say it but you just might have to figure it out yourself.

Get some angle iron and start looking on how you can do it.

bens

Reaction score
Maybe have to go to a pto style setup?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

wjamesm

Reaction score
I was thinking of moving the alternator down to the 2nd alternator location and putting the central hydraulic pump in the upper alternator location . This how i figured how it would be done by a upfitter . DieselBrad has a psd f-superduty i think he has central hydraulics on it . hopefully he'll chime in on the with some pics .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online