Intercooler Pipe Upgrade with ******* tuning

B_Rads_Kingranch

Reaction score
Looking for comments if anyone with ******* tuning has installed the H&S intercooler pipe upgrade kit. Purchased this kit last year and wanting to install but have read that ******* tuning doesn't allow for removal of the butterfly valve. Seems to me that currently my butterfly valve is unplugged and my truck still functions perfectly fine.

B_Rads_Kingranch

Reaction score
Roger that Mike, appreciate the response. I assumed so, especially when I ordered from you and there was no mention of any issues. You know how the forums can be for incorrect information sometimes.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm running one. I love the feeling of not being stranded by a piece of plastic pipe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I have the H&S kit for a tuned and d3leted truck, but can't tune just yet. Are these still failing on '16 trucks or did fud fix the design?

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Is NL making one? Or is it just H&S and the bookface guy, cause sure as sh1t the pos will blow out on me somewhere in the middle of nowhere when it's pouring azz rain too. Might as well just head this one off at the pass.

sootie

Reaction score
Is NL making one? Or is it just H&S and the bookface guy, cause sure as sh1t the pos will blow out on me somewhere in the middle of nowhere when it's pouring azz rain too. Might as well just head this one off at the pass.

Just who you mentioned.

Jomax

Reaction score
I wonder if I can just get the machined part. I already have the kit, but it's for a d3leated truck so I can't use it...

I have the emissions one and would trade you. If you're willing to ship it out and as soon as I swap I send mine right back to you. We just need to ask Mike of the tube/boot is the same or we just have to trade the machined part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.