2017 F-450 on order

johnpsz

Reaction score
Here is a quick vid of my fuel mileage @ 60 miles, the overall average is pretty low for 3 reasons, 1) I never reset it at time of delivery and it was in @ 8.4 and I'm only 50 miles later. 2) I had the truck idling while playing with things figuring things out inside and yesterday working from the truck while my wife and I took the kids to the park I had my average up over 11.2 before letting it just idle for an hour yesterday, lol...
3) I have maybe put 3 miles on it on the freeway, most of my driving is back roads or stop and go traffic so far.

Here is the average milage when I picked the truck up.

17_152230_8cb6410b2573733f3f83b7c0a0d8a01fd3a8770b.jpg

And the vid, (i'm no vidiographer, just more of the candid cell phone style videos)
https://youtu.be/Pf0GoI8oqCM

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Nice looking ride for sure. DRW trucks are going to have the outer valve facing in like that. To get to the inner one rate the outside tire 180* around so the valves are dead opposite of each other so the inner one is still easy to find but then you can reach it. For the gauge we have an inline on that lets you fill he tire while its still hooked up and can put what ever chuck on he end you want. Works good for the semi's

68Shark

Reaction score
Why they don't have the 5th wheel/trailer camera as blue tooth is beyond me. I thought GMC had theirs as blue tooth. But could be wrong. I guess battery life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68Shark

Reaction score
Very nice truck by the way. Love the color and great job on all the options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online