Can I eliminate some or all of the boots that connect the piping?

Reaction score
Man I just want to get up to between 8-900 and play with it on the weekend. I'm realistic about reliability or lack thereof and I know it will always be a work in progress but I still want it. I think I know what I need but I need the help of a talented mechanic/fabricator to realize it. I'll do the crazy **** like....oil changes & even the brakes. **** once I got wild and changed an alternator. Best 2 hours of my life!�� Yes, 2 hours..

I hope you have some funds to spend then. 600hp out of a 6.0 isn't too hard and makes for an awesome daily driver, they stay pretty reliable at that power level too. I thrashed on mine for 2 years and it held up well. 700-up stuff gets expensive quick.

SLYTAPEX

Reaction score
NY, not the urban cesspool, the part that sticks o
I hope you have some funds to spend then. 600hp out of a 6.0 isn't too hard and makes for an awesome daily driver, they stay pretty reliable at that power level too. I thrashed on mine for 2 years and it held up well. 700-up stuff gets expensive quick.

I'm in deeeep already. So far the engine (parts & labor) cost more than I paid for my first 6.0 Everything on that engine is done. It's built with the intention of having that power level. 750 & up is cool. More challenging when you don't have the skill to get under the hood and tackle problems right away but I'm learning.

SICKS LITER

Reaction score
I've only had to replace the boot off the turbo and clamps on one truck and the plastic CAC tube on the other both have 300k