Real Tuning

ckrueg

Reaction score
Looks like ppei and GDP have some sort of tuning. I saw some dyno shots on Facebook of over 500 hp

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
its ECM flash only at this time, but thgey are getting the sotf testing going now. nothing thru OBD2 port anytime soon .

Mts678

Reaction score
mines feleted, def tank still reads halfway full- I can show the popo that if he questions me!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
prolly not.. just do the mexi mod for now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Plenty of updates. I would suspect, judging by what's rolling around on Facebook, something is released shortly! Like several weeks if not sooner.

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Is it true these trucks feel a lot slower off the line with the Mexico tune?

Yep, I just got done installing everything on my truck last week and my truck is now a dog down low till about 2,000 rpm's. it felt stronger stock can't wait for tuning to become available.

F

Floorboard79

mine is a dog till turbo spools, i think it has just as much if not more ass below 2000, especially towing.just got to get to a certain boost # before computer lets her have full fuel. Sort of reminds me of driving a stock 94-97 7.3 with no tuning and that huge exhaust housing

Mine almost hits like a two stroke if i dont stage it off the line. depending on the pavement surfaces its barks the tires sometimes when it "hits" in 1st gear

Latest posts

Members online