Newbie help

SarelPr3torius

Reaction score
Hey guys looking to do a ****** in the future on a 2012 6.7. I'm planning on getting a 5" dp back flo pro with a s&B cold air intake, I was wondering what some of you guys use as a monitor or if you guys have gauges on the A pillar. Also what tune (tune company) would you recommend for just a simple ****** and maybe a hot tune or two thanks guys any info is much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
The CTS2 is a favorite as well as the Ez Lynk. Check out some of the site sponsors and read through some of these threads. The No Limit intake will be a better option for you.

SarelPr3torius

Reaction score
The CTS2 is a favorite as well as the Ez Lynk. Check out some of the site sponsors and read through some of these threads. The No Limit intake will be a better option for you.

I've been really looking into the CTS2 but I read somewhere where you can't get custom tunes for it, just out of curiosity why do you say the nonlimit intake would be better?

JRLott

Reaction score
The NL intake flows more air than the S&B. The S&B really doesn't flow all that much better than factory, if I remember the numbers correctly. Don't waste your money on it.

sootie

Reaction score
I've been really looking into the CTS2 but I read somewhere where you can't get custom tunes for it, just out of curiosity why do you say the nonlimit intake would be better?

you dont use the cts to tune, you just use it to monitor.

Latest posts

Members online