Best dealer?

Reaction score
I'm in Texas and I am looking to order a new platinum. What dealer gives the best deals and customer service? Help me out guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

C2tuck

Reaction score
They have a lot of stipulations to get their online "quoted" price but give them a shout and see.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Also Holiday Ford.

I think there are some good deals to be had in Houston too but I can't remember what dealers those are.

C2tuck

Reaction score
I bought mine from Bill Utter in Denton and it was by far the easiest and best car buying experience I've EVER had (and I've bought my fair share of vehicles). I bought used though. Called them up, told them what I would pay out the door, they agreed and I went and picked it up. Doubt I was there anymore than 20 minutes.

sootie

Reaction score
I bought mine from Bill Utter in Denton and it was by far the easiest and best car buying experience I've EVER had (and I've bought my fair share of vehicles). I bought used though. Called them up, told them what I would pay out the door, they agreed and I went and picked it up. Doubt I was there anymore than 20 minutes.

You must have paid too much...

C2tuck

Reaction score
If you think 40k out the door is too much for a '15 XLT FX4 with 30k miles on it that looked and drove like a brand new truck with all service records through that dealership with oil, fuel, and air filters changed every 3k, already tinted and rhino lined a bad deal then I guess I did. But from all my research and looking (for months) I thought it was a damn good deal. So basically I paid around $37k before TT&L. I'm happy with it.

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
I got mine at invoice and it took about half an hour. I told them don't waste my time so they didn't. I bought 2 transit connects from them also, one of them they drove out to my house with all the paperwork and delivered. Never even had to go to the dealer.

Doesn't do you much good in Texas, but if you are ever up in MD Waldorf Ford's commercial guys are the ****.

C2tuck

Reaction score
And btw...that was 5k under what they were asking for it. I'm sure the guy who traded it in on a '17 took a bath on it.

I agree with old school. I don't play the haggle game or the payment game. Ain't got time for that ****. This is what I'll give you out the door, take it or leave it.

sootie

Reaction score
LOL if I don't get chit for 5k below invoice I'm movin on...

That being said-3 % over invoice is about the norm for non fleet/average consumers

03mm

Reaction score
So I found this one at FIAT of McKinney, Tx. It is used but only has 1500miles. Listed at $73K with a 6in on 37s and 22s.

Attachments

• 2017F250P.jpg
    2017F250P.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 142

C2tuck

Reaction score
On new I would agree with you...used is a different story. Again. I'm happy and I know I didn't pay too much. Love the '17's but I wouldn't love to pay for one...

Reaction score
I'd like to get a F-350 Short bed Platinum in Ruby Red but they're impossible to find.

BK39

Reaction score
I'd like to get a F-350 Short bed Platinum in Ruby Red but they're impossible to find.

When you start getting really specific about a truck, exact color, certain options......etc. You're going to be stuck buying it wherever you find it. I normally buy most of my stuff from North Central Ford or Bob Tomes, but neither had the last 2 vehicles that I wanted (I was looking for specific features), Don Davis had them, that's where I ended up getting them from.

Reaction score
When you start getting really specific about a truck, exact color, certain options......etc. You're going to be stuck buying it wherever you find it. I normally buy most of my stuff from North Central Ford or Bob Tomes, but neither had the last 2 vehicles that I wanted (I was looking for specific features), Don Davis had them, that's where I ended up getting them from.

That's what I figured. I thought about ordering one but I'm not 100% sure yet. May just settle.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
Played the haggle game at Anderson Ford in Cleveland, TX (just outside of HTX) but I thought the price was more than fair for my truck.

PSDEng

Reaction score
In the Houston area I found that the folks at Conroe Ford were much more willing to make a deal than the salesman at planet Ford. I never made it out to Katy but I saw online they had a handful of decent deals

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Cody @ Haag Ford has a lot of fans and compliments on Facebook. Some of the best pricing and service that I've heard.

Zook Motors also has great reviews on the fb pages. I know of people who have traveled to buy from these dealers.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Cody @ Haag Ford has a lot of fans and compliments on Facebook. Some of the best pricing and service that I've heard.

Zook Motors also has great reviews on the fb pages. I know of people who have traveled to buy from these dealers.

i have no response with that sweet avatar. you win.

Latest posts

Members online