ZMBYKLR Mid Season To-Do List

imelmo

Reaction score
Now that Scrapin' the Coast has passed and there aren't really any large events for the next couple months I'm gonna address some things on ZMBYKLR to get ready for the September thru November races.

List in priority order:

Send 285/150's to Warren to change to 330/150's
"Temporary" roll bar (full weld in cage coming later)
Driveshaft hoops
Can't forget the steel valve stems! :doh:
Have a brake issue to check out (one of the calipers appears to be sticking after hard braking)
Get trans recased (has cracks from a mystery bolt that I can't see where came from)
PMF 4 link for the front
New Caltrac bars for the rear
AC removal :(
Front fender well removal
Replace front seats with lightweight seats
Remove tool box
Move nitrous bottle to between seats and build enclosure/console for it
Single battery conversion, possibly relocate to frame
New wrap

For those that have done the ac delet, what parts are needed? Seems like I remember an ac delet kit or something.

Also, for people with the fender wells removed, can you post pics? I would like to see where everything on the fender wells was moved to.

Same with the single battery to frame conversion.

Also, any recommendations for seats are welcome. Need something that is still relatively comfortable but light.

The truck runs 10.6's now. I'm hoping with all the changes to get it in the 10.2-10.3 range.

05wh250

Reaction score
The a/c ****** is pretty straight forward, Ford makes a ****** pulley that I used and got the idea from stonepusher. I'll have to see if I've got the part number still.

imelmo

Reaction score
The a/c ****** is pretty straight forward, Ford makes a ****** pulley that I used and got the idea from stonepusher. I'll have to see if I've got the part number still.

Holder sent me a link for one. Thanks.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
danny i think i have a battery relocate kit here from GZ if you decide to put on frame .

emev0l

Reaction score
I run Corbeau CBU96601PR and I've driven 6 hours straight several times with no complaints.

IMG_7449.jpg

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online