Super bright LED bulbs

Extended Power

Reaction score
I like the smoked 3rd brake light from Recon.

I'd really like to replace all the interior light bulbs and Autometer gauge light bulbs with LED's...

The difference in the gauges above is crazy!

OSCS

Reaction score
I like the smoked 3rd brake light from Recon.

I'd really like to replace all the interior light bulbs and Autometer gauge light bulbs with LED's...

The difference in the gauges above is crazy!

I agree it is a night and day difference LOL I went ahead and ordered the same bulbs for my door panels. I got new dome lights, reverse lights and cargo lights. My truck is going to light up like a Christmas tree

average

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my ultra lite gauges, horrible lighting. I used the same type of LEDs you all did and it helped out a lot.

IMAG0332.jpg

Extended Power

Reaction score
I didn't order enough interior lights....
I didn't realize the map reading lights were the same bulb as the interior cab lights...
The new LED cab lights are a little too big for the bulb style clamp...one of the brass clamps broke off trying to squeeze the new 6 led light into place.
The Autometer gauges look waaaaaaaay brighter now.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Google search the thread title. Should pull up a great company to deal with

Extended Power

Reaction score
I'm finding these LED bulbs too big for most of my Autometer gauges...the tip/top of the bulb hits the bourdon tube of the boost gauges, and they are also too long for the running board lights. :(

Reaction score
i got mine at a local chrome shop for big trucks..there like what retro has listed.. they fit fine in my autometers.. did you get the 194?? there is another bulb close to the 194 that fits the same socket..but its a longer bulb...i do not remember the part#
i also got 10 running lights for 80 bucks and they have a life time warranty..one burns out..i bring it back and i get a new one...

Attachments

• 99power stroke ccv mod 013.jpg
    99power stroke ccv mod 013.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 99power stroke ccv mod 012.jpg
    99power stroke ccv mod 012.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 99power stroke ccv mod 010.jpg
    99power stroke ccv mod 010.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 45

Extended Power

Reaction score
I will look at my invoice.
I ordered enough for all my Autometer gauges, cab interior lights, but got the wrong ones for the map lights. (I didn't know they were the same as the cab interior lights.)
-I did 4 boost gauges, but 2 of the lights are just hanging in the sockets because the bulbs hit the bourdon tubes inside the guages.
So I used the others on the license plate in the rear, and when I tried them on the running boards, they are too long as well...can't tighten the bulb socket because the LED is too long, and holding the tabs too far away to catch the sockets.
So now I have 2 gauges with LEDs installed, 2 with LEDs hanging inside the housings, 7 more Autometer gauges with no LEDs at all, and a handfull of spare LEDs with nowhere to go...:(

Extended Power

Reaction score
i got mine at a local chrome shop for big trucks..there like what retro has listed.. they fit fine in my autometers.. did you get the 194?? there is another bulb close to the 194 that fits the same socket..but its a longer bulb...i do not remember the part#
i also got 10 running lights for 80 bucks and they have a life time warranty..one burns out..i bring it back and i get a new one...

Yes...they are called T10 2.5W Wedge on the invoice.

They don't fit in the running board lights, as they are too long, and they hit the bourdon tube on some of my pressure gauges.

I'm gonna see if I can't find some smaller ones for the gauges and running boards , as I really like the white color of the LED's over the dull orange color of the original 194 bulbs.