• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT Built Auto for manual 7.3

Jacob 76

Reaction score
I've got a 4r100 freshly rebuilt; billet triple disc converter, billet input, billet drum, billet planetaries, billet intermediate, stock output. I don't really know what they did to the valve body but I just told our tranny builder to make it shift hard, and it does.

This trans is going on my tow truck and I hate towing with automatics. I'm willing to trade the entire swap for a 6 speed conversion. Depending on what clutch you've got, cash will need to be added. I've got $6,450 into this trans and converter setup. I need everything; pedals, driveshafts, etc.

Text or call. 970-531-7783 - Jacob

DieselDC

Reaction score
Man I would had the billet input don't first b/c that's the weakest and first to go.

So when you say hard, what does hard mean? Like whiplash gear engagement or just quick and smooth engagement?

I hear ya about towing with manual though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob 76

Reaction score
Quick smooth. Definitely more aggressive than stock.

I'm not sure what you mean by "had the billet input don't first b/c that's the weakest and first to go"

It does have a billet input. Only thing not billet is the output.

Latest posts