Interactive Sponsor/Vendor Map

Mdub707

Reaction score
plan on updating this at all mike? isnt lead foot diesel a sponsor? dont see them on there

I can only put on the shops that wish to be put on.... if they don't send me the info to put on there, they just don't go on. My guess is some of the shops don't even know this exists though...

Derkperk

Reaction score
This is the first I've seen this map. Super cool idea. Bump it up for more vendors!

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

Mdub707

Reaction score
I'm going to drag this up from the dead. I had one sponsor ask me for a simple change and it's snowballed LOL. All of a sudden everyone remembers this and realizes their info is out of date or is invalid.

So, if anyone needs their info updated, PM me. If you're a sponsor and not on the map, PM me the info in the first post. I likely wont check this again until Monday, so be patient. I can update everything at once on Monday though.

Thanks guys/girls.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm going to drag this up from the dead. I had one sponsor ask me for a simple change and it's snowballed LOL. All of a sudden everyone remembers this and realizes their info is out of date or is invalid.

So, if anyone needs their info updated, PM me. If you're a sponsor and not on the map, PM me the info in the first post. I likely wont check this again until Monday, so be patient. I can update everything at once on Monday though.

Thanks guys/girls.

holy chit. its been a while! i have used it a few times for friends across the nation that are not on the forum.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online