Steering Stabilizer help!

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Howdy all,

I recently purchased a BDS Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer (I know, I know, but it was $300, NIB).

I installed it this morning and drove it 10 miles down the interstate. It has a decent pull to the right side. I measured the shocks and they are mounted the same difference from each other and everything else looks good.

If there anything obvious this could be?

My game plan currently is to drive it 500 miles and go from there, double checking that all nuts are still nice and tight.

Highroller54

Reaction score
Are the shocks gas charged (extend on their own) if so did they feel about the same to compress? Could swap shocks left to right and see if it pulls the other way.

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Both shocks felt good and had close to exact pressure. I had to compress both to put them on. I did not compare them side by side though. If the issue does not resolve itself, this will be something I check quickly.

Betarocker

Reaction score
How are the rest of your steering components? Ball joints, tierod ends, draglink ends, pitman arm nut, steering box, wheel hubs, etc? Alignment?

Remove the dampers and drive with them off to see if it does it too. Sometimes you get used to something and don't notcie it until you change something.

Latest posts

Members online