Please help!

Roccafellas

Reaction score
Hey guys! New to the forum! Purchasing a 08 job 1 (05/07) 6.4.. 289,000km for $4000!! Crew cab fx4 ex-work truck. Says it needs 2 glow plugs a 4x4 vacuum actuator (stays stuck in 4x4??) and a *** because it says its constantly cleaning.. if i purchase it as is can I drive home 3hours from where it is? The way it is? Or can I rip that *** off and drive it home?? Would i need a h&s first? Im a licensed bodyman by trade so its a project for me I want to do full ******s, i want to know if anyone has any old part or anything they would like to sell and anything in particular to look for when i go see it. I had a 6.0 with a 03' turbo loved it and a lb7 duramax definitely love the fords more and ive always wanted a 6.4 any advice and any must do's! Or any secret/hints i can get (ie. chafed wire locations) anything i should do immediately/check immediately/ anything i should get immediately.. that would help a new guy out I would appreciate it thanks!
The add if someone can look at it on kijiji quick to give me a second opinion. I cant post the link but if you go to Kijiji city of Barrie. The title is a 2008 ford f250 the price is 6500 and has a landscaping (grounds guys) wrap on it should be easy to find in the pics theres one shot of the engine bay.. idk what the hell is under the hoood. If its soot.. or oil.. and idk if my eyes are bad but is that residue on the degas bottle? And does it look bad or just maybe a cap. Im really wanting to buy it
I really appreciate it can email or txt
Jroccawilliams AT Gmail . com
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.