Cracking 100% Nozzles

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I don't see fuel getting crazy hot in a heui motor... From what?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I don't see fuel getting crazy hot in a heui motor... From what?

Ive got no idea. Just a thought. I can see the fuel in the tank probably being around 120-130 right now as its hot a **** out here, but dont know what else to do :shrug:

Jomax

Reaction score
Ive got no idea. Just a thought. I can see the fuel in the tank probably being around 120-130 right now as its hot a **** out here, but dont know what else to do :shrug:

Sell it and buy a Cummings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Funny you should say that, buddy of mine is selling his hermaphrodite cummins in a ford...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Only upside to a Cummins is it requires less fowl language to fix what breaks.. I’ve had 2 5.9’s and a 6.7. If it isn’t pumped and turbskied it’s gutless.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Cummings are for quiters

I agree. At this point its the principle of it. Gonna force it to work right. And it will if it knows whats good for it. :hammer:

Got the passenger bank installed tonite. Gonna heat wrap my heater hoses some more and get the cluster **** of piping on tomorrow night, hopefully drive it to pick my boy up from soccer practice :priest:

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
So, little update. After getting the truck running, got 5 miles into my road test and some dumb broad decided to change lanes into me... Truck ended up at the body shop for about 2 weeks. Its got a few thousand miles on it now, with no issues so far. These injectors are 250/75 holders conventionals. Its dropping icp on the top end, but 80% throttle or so, it runs like a raped ape and clean as hell. I figure 5000 miles will be the bench mark for it being an injector or nozzle issue, but so far these injectors have made it farther than the 250/100 hybrids did...

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Well... Didnt make it the 5k, but I dont think it was the injectors fault... Towing my trailer today, scattered the motor. Heard metallic **** me noises, shut it off, pulled over and hopped out. Smelled refrigerant... Woohoo right? Figured compressor came apart. Go over and check, and sure as ****, it got blown off the Damn block by a rod... Went and pucked up pieces of rod outta the street to keep tires intact. Found when it blew up, took a chunk outta the street. That was kinda impressive.

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Well... Didnt make it the 5k, but I dont think it was the injectors fault... Towing my trailer today, scattered the motor. Heard metallic **** me noises, shut it off, pulled over and hopped out. Smelled refrigerant... Woohoo right? Figured compressor came apart. Go over and check, and sure as ****, it got blown off the Damn block by a rod... Went and pucked up pieces of rod outta the street to keep tires intact. Found when it blew up, took a chunk outta the street. That was kinda impressive.

Well, on the bright side you don’t have to worry about the injectors anymore..

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Yeah, youre not wrong. But knowing my luck, the Damn injectors are probably trashed too from pieces...

T_W6.7

Reaction score
don't tell the cops the hole in the road is from you, my ecodiesel decided to spontaneously combust going down the interstate the other day, and they were about to charge me for the hole it put in the asphalt, which is BS in my opinion, but part of the deal I guess.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
don't tell the cops the hole in the road is from you, my ecodiesel decided to spontaneously combust going down the interstate the other day, and they were about to charge me for the hole it put in the asphalt, which is BS in my opinion, but part of the deal I guess.
That is a bunch of b.s.... No cops involved, and the neighbors house I broke down next to was pretty cool about the oil mess. Just asked that I try cleaning it up, which I did, and he was fine, for now I guess...

T_W6.7

Reaction score
That is a bunch of b.s.... No cops involved, and the neighbors house I broke down next to was pretty cool about the oil mess. Just asked that I try cleaning it up, which I did, and he was fine, for now I guess...

that's good, some people are cool, only thing that saved me a fine for the hole is I was able to get pulled off on the side of the road and people shouldn't be driving where the hole was. Sucks about the motor though, guess now it's time to build it up!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Oh, and after the pieces had cooled down, and I could look at them better, turned out they werent rod pieces, but pieces of the bedplate and the,block..,

T_W6.7

Reaction score
0b76929ffc56db45b62c86e2f80e1cc0.jpg

Just don’t buy one of these to drive in the mean time lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online