Renting Toy Hauler/Travel Trailer

Stroke_this

Reaction score
7B7F31DB-9EB2-4324-8D4E-98CA8FD0C1B5_zpsvsdiw4ij.jpg

FFB31AE3-CEA6-4A8C-B317-E152F7C8CCB8_zpsz18pvpcm.jpg

9A9D9F9E-91DB-4D94-A888-AD8A6C8FD2F9_zpskuuivehv.jpg

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Awesome. I think for my first go around I'll look into something very similar to your old trailer, then step up to a larger toy hauler/dually Powerstroke combo after a few years. Don't want to lay out a ton of dough then we hardly use it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stroke_this

Reaction score
Awesome. I think for my first go around I'll look into something very similar to your old trailer, then step up to a larger toy hauler/dually Powerstroke combo after a few years. Don't want to lay out a ton of dough then we hardly use it.

You have some time left if your interested.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Having been a camper owner for years. Your better off committing to nice hotels that you can find great deals on. Campers..... uggg. I don't care if it's a $85,000 fifth wheel.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Bringing this back up. Wife and I were in Lake George last week for Americade and looked at an Altitude Toy Hauler, model 3712 with a price of $72k. Had a show price of $58k. Wife hadn't really been interested in camping but after looking at the trailer she is definitely interested. Anyone have experience with this brand?

Jomax

Reaction score
Bringing this back up. Wife and I were in Lake George last week for Americade and looked at an Altitude Toy Hauler, model 3712 with a price of $72k. Had a show price of $58k. Wife hadn't really been interested in camping but after looking at the trailer she is definitely interested. Anyone have experience with this brand?

We were about to buy one awhile back, but a friend sold us his used trailer.

At the time we were looking(2011) they seemed well built(in the end all of them are kinda crappy)

For the price point IMO it's hard to find a better trailer. The sleeping space is amazing, the layouts are great, and at the time they were the only ones having 14ft separate garages in their biggest 5th wheel(what we were looking at).

They are also based out of CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online