Ultimate Callout Challenge

BOSS450

Reaction score
24 trucks
20% correction but will change as day goes by
30 % load
The are half throttle getting an rpm speed to go by for Tourque Bc the magnetic crank one is falling off from the trucks shaking.

j.mo

Reaction score
god forbid if someone used their brain and didn't schedule an event in the middle of nowhere
This event is completely half assed. I'm here experiencing it. Nothing is organized, they aren't even reporting on some trucks as to who they are, or what they pulled on the dyno.
TONS of downtime, no one on the mic, nothing going on. Just silence and people crawling around the dyno.

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
someone commented on the youtube feed.. ultimate cleanup challenge LOL

pog

Reaction score
1614hp 2532 for dark horse

Last edited:

cbf9703

Reaction score
This event is completely half assed. I'm here experiencing it. Nothing is organized, they aren't even reporting on some trucks as to who they are, or what they pulled on the dyno.
TONS of downtime, no one on the mic, nothing going on. Just silence and people crawling around the dyno.
That has happened at far too many events, especially in their early years. It killed a few of them for me. I know I'm a planner, but damnitall people, it's not that hard to get your head out of you ass and figure **** out to improve on the experience from other events.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nighthawk285

Reaction score

Which is a shame because their (Alligators) H4H the past couple years has been well planned and thought out.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
X2 on the planning, I mean obviously they don't owe us non paying customers anything.. But when you say you'll have a live feed and it takes half the event to figure it out.. Just doesn't look great

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.