new mtw website?

swinky

Reaction score
Amen to that. Their turbos are speaking for themselves. Both doing great business.
Yessir. I think Charlie has something up his sleeve that should be an honest 700hp turbo on fuel. I'll never switch back but I think it's cool seeing the new stuff come out of the woodwork.

equalizier

Reaction score
Yessir. I think Charlie has something up his sleeve that should be an honest 700hp turbo on fuel. I'll never switch back but I think it's cool seeing the new stuff come out of the woodwork.

There is indeed some really cool and trick stuff gonna be coming out.How is everyone doing been on a little vacation I guess you could say.I do have a question and hopefully some one can answer it.Does Barter/KC still use the brass bushings like in a stock turbo thanks in advance.

equalizier

Reaction score
I'm also sure there are a few people that have a few tricks up there sleeves.I can't wait to see them no matter who they are from.Here is another question how big of an injector do you think a stock hpop can feed .

sootie

Reaction score
There is indeed some really cool and trick stuff gonna be coming out.How is everyone doing been on a little vacation I guess you could say.I do have a question and hopefully some one can answer it.Does Barter/KC still use the brass bushings like in a stock turbo thanks in advance.

most people use 360* thrust

swinky

Reaction score
No they Don't.

swinky

Reaction score
I'm also sure there are a few people that have a few tricks up there sleeves.I can't wait to see them no matter who they are from.Here is another question how big of an injector do you think a stock hpop can feed .
205 conventional 285 hybrids

equalizier

Reaction score
205 conventional 285 hybrids

Would that be with room to spare or extracting every last bit the pump has
to feed the injector.I have herd all kinds of stories on what the stock pump can and can not do.The theory behind dual hpops is more volume not necessarily pressure basically maintaining pressure.

equalizier

Reaction score
Idk I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.

I get what your saying but I know some one here that says he has a
kc 68 and he said he thinks it has brass bushings but wasn't sure so that's why I ask.I believe I also read that the KC 68 is not for towing I think I read that in a for sale thread.I would like to see a turbo make big power and still be able to haul a heavy load and to make that power that turbo has to come on line down low and the rest is history.

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
I get what your saying but I know some one here that says he has a
kc 68 and he said he thinks it has brass bushings but wasn't sure so that's why I ask.I believe I also read that the KC 68 is not for towing I think I read that in a for sale thread.I would like to see a turbo make big power and still be able to haul a heavy load and to make that power that turbo has to come on line down low and the rest is history.
Just stop man.

Latest posts

Members online