head gasket job parts list

BFT

Reaction score
this is a small parts list for doing head gaskets. it is still lacking exhaust manifold gaskets and the copper washers for the fuel system. this parts list varies on what you are doing with your truck, for example, egr delete with WG or EGR delete without WG. if you are doing that then some of the items do not apply to your build. i will try to find the specific names of the items so it can be easier.
depending if you are ditching the casting EGR coolers, you will need shorter bolts for the driver side exhaust manifold.
i will try to fing the part numbers for the things i am missing unless you see something and add to it.

QTY.2
8C3Z*6051*B
GASKET-C

QTY.2
3C3Z*9439*AA
GASKET-I

QTY.8
8C3Z*9229*A
KIT-TUBE

QTY.1
8C3Z*9A332*A
TUBE-FUEL

QTY.1
8C3Z*9A332*B
TUBE-FUEL

QTY.4
8C3Z*6N640*A
GASKET

QTY.2
8C3Z*6N640*B
GASKET

QTY.6
*W302494*
NUT

QTY.8
*W302649*
BOLT

QTY.1
*W302508*
GASKET

QTY.1
WC3Z*9E933*B
GASKET-E

QTY.1
WC3Z*9E933*A
GASKET

Last edited:

78f100

Reaction score
I have it all written down somewhere, saving this just in case. Thanks for posting!

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
is BFT's list or hillbilly's list to do one head, or two?

meaning, to do both heads, it would take 2x the amount of bft's, (he has quantities listed) or 2 of hillbillies part number.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
is BFT's list or hillbilly's list to do one head, or two?

meaning, to do both heads, it would take 2x the amount of bft's, (he has quantities listed) or 2 of hillbillies part number.

The valve grind kit is for the entire top end and I'm not sure on BFT's list.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
define entire top end.

i need to pull heads to check valve train.

i have a knock that me and a local engine builder dont think is a rod, and pulling a valve cover didn't show anything out of the ordinary, so i need to go deeper.

it's gonna be a steep learning curve, but nothing really different than pulling heads off a gasser. just want to make sure i get what ever would be considered the necessary gaskets to pull and reinstall heads.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Mine came with a turbo install kit, head gaskets and head bolts, injector tubes, injector o-rings and crush washers as well as the eegr gaskets. It did not come with exhaust manifold gaskets or intake gaskets. There is probably more but I can't remember.

webb06

Reaction score
Valve grind kit doesn't come with upper or lower valve cover gaskets. You'll need to get those separately. Also you'll need the high pressure lines that go from the pump to each head. If you want to replace those. I usually don't though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.