Turbo is screaming

purpleheart350

Reaction score
Well the weekend I fixed a fuel line leak. I took they Y pipe off to get to fuel pump. Well ever since I put the truck back together the turbo has been whining more and my boost is up to 25 psi at times. I have been running my 80 hp tune now, so is this something I should be worried about?

Tom S

Reaction score
If you are worried about the turbo check if for play. Quick and easy.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yep thats just fine. Stock youll see 15-17 PSI and with that tune your running it makes sense to see 25 PSI. Roll on lol

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I have used my 80 hp tune before just not much and before evenn on 80 most i would see would be maybe 20 but after install of y pipe 25 no problem.....well is was a problem for the dodge that thought he was better than me. I left the gate at ft hood and this dodge came up next to me slowed down and the guy looked at me like I fudged his sisterand jumped a little bit. so I switched tunes and one he took off I new it was on chased him down threw the black smoke he was letting out passed him at 75 (when you come out the gate its 35 then goes straight to the highway which is 70)and he had the dumbest look on his face like I just wiped his sister taco jucie all over his favorite teddy bear. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.