HAPPY HIPPO

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Well once i relized my trans was still ok i bit the bullet and went with Barder for a converted powermax with a bigger turbine. First id like to thank James for his fine craftsman ship and excellent customer service. I replaced my powermax with james turbo and im very glad i did. the truck is a beast!
wot runs 38psi boost and 37psi ebp. yes you read it correctly! boost is up by 1 over the ebp. I know my other mods have something to do with it aswell. Ill be dynoing the truck this week.
the dyno run with the powermax was 581 so well see what this bad boy throws down.

lag is not even really noticable, there is maybe a slight delay while under the turbo but its nothing at all. my egts with the power max at WOT was 1440@100 mph now its near 1350@100mph. And the whistle is outstandingly loud! i love it. Overall impressed and im glad i gave this guy a chance. Awesome warranty and awesome job shipping and getting me the turbo very quickly! thanks buddy and ill get some dyno numbers very soon!

and for people that wanna know how clean it is, Wot is smoke free, then again my pmax was smoke free too lol however on stock tuning the barder turbo is very clean, alot cleaner than the powermax i actually think i can pass a smog test on stock tuning now.. thanks again!
oliver

e.nickkk

Reaction score
A 68mm is a stage 4 I missing something. Oliver I'm glad your truck runs great

e.nickkk

Reaction score
Everyone else's stage 3 is a 68mm I thought stage 4 was at least 71mm

e.nickkk

Reaction score
sounds like his truck like the 68mm from what he tells me I'm glad is that the biggest one you have made so far?

1fastTRX

Reaction score
Im not getting anything that big (stage 2), but I can't wait for my turbo to get here.

e.nickkk

Reaction score
What size turbine wheel r u running and shaft combo to make them last ?

Latest posts

Members online