wheel spacers

chappy

Reaction score
Hey guys I emailed a a couple months ago and realized I never heard back. It was confusing though trying to figure out who to email with the way you have it set up so maybe I emailed the wrong person. I was looking at wheel spacers so my 04 has the wider look of the 05 ups. I seen you sell some 2in ones that are not the cheaper alluminum but wasn't sure if the price was for a set of 4 or a pair of 2. I believe the 05 ups have a 1.5in wider front end on each side compared to mine so 2inches would just be slightley wider. I'm running 35x12.5's toyos on 20x12's. Also,with the icon shocks for my 04, how would those hold up to salt here in Mi? I know a buddy of mine has the coilovers for his toyota and has for years abd said his actually got replaced for free from icon because of salt damage. Is that something thats usually warrentied even on a standard shock? It just seems kinda hard to believe and i wasn't sure if he was full of Sh!t

DC@Special

Reaction score
The wheel spacers on the website are sold as a pair of 2.

As for the shocks. The new V.S. 2.0 aluminum series should hold up a lot better then the old sig series they used to sell. But, I don't have any personal experience with how well they will hold up.
AFAIK, Icon doesn't warranty shocks for finish. Now, on a coilover set if he opted for the IVD, that I'm not 100% sure on.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.