25% discount on ford parts to members

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Lower bumper valance and associated hardware
2012 2wd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valance list $102.65 sell $73.91
as for the hardware the catalog doesn't give quantity totals but shows there is 2 different pieces of hardware
one is list $6.38 each sell $3.83 each
other is $3.33 each sell $2.40 each
q#436203
$15 freight for the valance

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
2006 5r110 6.0

I just need the two filters or what ever is needed for a transmission oil change.

Guess price of oil too for a pan drop change.

Thanks

internal filter list $44.64 sell $24.11
external filter list $45.91 sell $24.79
seal list $6.28 sell $4.14
trans pan gasket list $46.37 sell $33.38
fluid list $5.56 each sell $4.80 each
q#436199

kleake

Reaction score
Just to clarify, the head gasket kit contains what all gaskets?

head gasket kits list $145.15 each sell $113.22 each
rocker arm assy list $238.10 each sell $180.00 each
heads list $1375.00 each sell $990.00 each w/exchange (core $250)
hpfp list $1156.69 sell $971.62 w/exchange (core $150)
inj list $300.19 each sell $241.65 each w/exchange (core $180)
the head gasket kits will come with head bolts.
q#436084
shipping for the heads would to you would be about $50 the shipping on all the rest would be $30

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
alright brace yourself, the tailgate molding list $1261.15 sell $908.03
emblem list $43.45 sell $31.28
q#436207
yeah i knew that it was expensive. pretty much the same price as what i found everywhere else.... dumbass forman of mine tried to put a chain through his head. luckily the tailgate stopped it.. one of those guys who does dumb chit and complains of the price to fix it.. its a 2016 f350 6.7 plati..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Just to clarify, the head gasket kit contains what all gaskets?

head gasket kit only comes with the head gaskets and head bolts. if your looking for a complete top end kit ford has one that has everything from head gaskets up, except exhaust manifold gaskets. that kit will run you $528.67 plus $12 for each exhaust manifold gasket.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
yeah i knew that it was expensive. pretty much the same price as what i found everywhere else.... dumbass forman of mine tried to put a chain through his head. luckily the tailgate stopped it.. one of those guys who does dumb chit and complains of the price to fix it.. its a 2016 f350 6.7 plati..

live life full throttle

well in that case that $900 is cheap compared to what could have happened to him, he sure is lucky.

kleake

Reaction score
head gasket kit only comes with the head gaskets and head bolts. if your looking for a complete top end kit ford has one that has everything from head gaskets up, except exhaust manifold gaskets. that kit will run you $528.67 plus $12 for each exhaust manifold gasket.

This is more what I'm looking for since i'm going to have everything apart. Does it include what's needed to re-install injectors and hpfp as well or will those come with those individual components?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
This is more what I'm looking for since i'm going to have everything apart. Does it include what's needed to re-install injectors and hpfp as well or will those come with those individual components?

it will have all the seals for the injs and the hpfp, and if you were to buy those units separately you would receive the seals needed for them as well.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
well in that case that $900 is cheap compared to what could have happened to him, he sure is lucky.
thats what i told him. sad part is he has done that before a while back. headrest stopped the hook.. lol..

sorry for the derail. once he realizes that its not a cheap fix and just had to deal with it then ill be ordering.

live life full throttle

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
thats what i told him. sad part is he has done that before a while back. headrest stopped the hook.. lol..

sorry for the derail. once he realizes that its not a cheap fix and just had to deal with it then ill be ordering.

live life full throttle

yeah he better count his blessing that's for sure. no problem bud were here.

kleake

Reaction score

2 more items to add.

Lifters
Front cover

I'm ready to order all except heads and front cover, i'm going to inspect mine when I get them pulled off.
Items with a core, do I have a timeframe to get my old shipped back before the core is charged (30 days?), or pay up front then get a refund once shipped back to you?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
2 more items to add.

Lifters
Front cover

I'm ready to order all except heads and front cover, i'm going to inspect mine when I get them pulled off.
Items with a core, do I have a timeframe to get my old shipped back before the core is charged (30 days?), or pay up front then get a refund once shipped back to you?

front cover list $757.62 sell $545.48
lifters with guides list $77.86 each sell $58.86 each x4
as for core yes you will be charged up front and refunded once received back, typically the sooner the better but I understand that's not always possible so 30 days or so is ok.

kleake

Reaction score
got it. I could have been much worse, but we sure do appreciate it. thanks

That is so true!! I definitely appreciate all that you guys do to help us out. MUCH better than my local dealership.

Let me know a tracking number when you have it. I don't want that much stuff setting on my porch very long.

Latest posts

Members online