My progress/small build thread

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Traded the 6.4 for it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ended up getting divorced and her name was on the title for the 6.4 so I sold it and got away from everything with her name on it lol. Working at Rudy's now and have this 2015 Ruby Red Platinum 6.7 with our drop in 65mm VGT Charger and RCD Stroker CP4. Loving every second of it!

IMG957662.jpg

https://youtu.be/Ltwbfil60sE

Roccafellas

Reaction score
there is a 3 link in the classifieds...you need it.

:lookaround: cant let swink beat you... :gethim:

Yeah this guys the ****! ^

Wish this had the pics.. probably so old they got corrupted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Reading all of this brings me back to the good old days lol. Thanks for the bump �� It was definitely a rowdy truck and would annihilate those AT2s from anything under 50mph ��

Roccafellas

Reaction score
Reading all of this brings me back to the good old days lol. Thanks for the bump It was definitely a rowdy truck and would annihilate those AT2s from anything under 50mph

I literally just read every single page and watched you go from a rowdy 6.4 to a “ruby red platty” haha, man this is what forums are made for, the jokes the help the high spirits, I just pray mine lasts.. you legit make me want to just scrap my whole idea and buy a 6.7.... lol honestly haha... no new hpfps.. where will I ever find good cores lol. Oh boy..
Stick around and check back once and a while to see my thread, and ill be sure to msg ya on here to get some much needed advice!
Thanks Randall!!!!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
For sure, I lived on here for years and half these guys posting in this thread I've hung out with several times at different events across the country haha. I'll definitely keep an eye on your thread but I've obviously I've been in your exact position before and wouldn't fault you for getting rid of it lol. It's a little different now since you can't really do all of the fun stuff with 6.7's... If you don't "need" a diesel you'd probably be better off getting a F-150 and playing with that lol. That market has really blown up for us.

Roccafellas

Reaction score
For sure, I lived on here for years and half these guys posting in this thread I've hung out with several times at different events across the country haha. I'll definitely keep an eye on your thread but I've obviously I've been in your exact position before and wouldn't fault you for getting rid of it lol. It's a little different now since you can't really do all of the fun stuff with 6.7's... If you don't "need" a diesel you'd probably be better off getting a F-150 and playing with that lol. That market has really blown up for us.

Lol “you shut your pie hole”with that gasser mumbo jumbo.............lmfao JK!

But in all honesty, I just am doing it because I have my dream truck which is a copper edition Harley that I’ve always wanted..it’s the interior that has me...but honestly my second choice would be a 16 Platinum Ruby Red, fav colour..

The big black one is the one my engines in now, but it got smashed so now to build and lift the Harley!
ca934423f57c73720edd4b29831aefa8.jpg

e795aa3729ebd8e59243b0ca84ca98bb.jpg

7502d96f643fffabc9cc993c67d3faf0.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
Best advice in the thread....to move on from a six four. What do you mean you can't do all the fun stuff with six sevens?

White_monster

Reaction score
Best advice in the thread....to move on from a six four. What do you mean you can't do all the fun stuff with six sevens?

The 6.7 has lots of issues as well. The 6.4 is fine but a person has to be realistic on building them. Comparing a 6.7 to a 6.4 isn't apple's to apples unless we use the same hp level tune but who does that. I wouldn't give up on the 6.4 since I hate the way the 6.7 engine/trans drives.

Roccafellas

Reaction score
The 6.7 has lots of issues as well. The 6.4 is fine but a person has to be realistic on building them. Comparing a 6.7 to a 6.4 isn't apple's to apples unless we use the same hp level tune but who does that. I wouldn't give up on the 6.4 since I hate the way the 6.7 engine/trans drives.

Thank you.. I think I’ll give my 6.4 a little more love and see what comes of it lol.

Latest posts

Members online