Fuel system discussion

Lukas64

Reaction score
Has any one ran spartan tuning on a higher hp setup? Such as keep stock appearing turbos (jr high powers) either the ii dragonfire or dual fuelers and 110hp tips. Thanks for any advice

KennySam

Reaction score
I don't have the funds to duals and pistons this time around, I will be doing Marty's kit, deleting the fuel bowl and running 15% nozzles.

LIFE MISSION

B585Ford

Reaction score
I don't have the funds to duals and pistons this time around, I will be doing Marty's kit, deleting the fuel bowl and running 15% nozzles.

LIFE MISSION

I should have my truck back in the next few weeks with that exact setup on the fuel side. PM later if you want to know how it does.

woodsman

Reaction score
Attempting to resurrect this, does anybody have info on how 15% nozzles and stock HPFP ran? Or with a modded pump such as dragon fire or the new x16 from Industrial Injection?

B585Ford

Reaction score
It ran good, especially at lower RPM. At the very high end I did start dropping a little (about 2k rail pressure IIRC) on GH race tune. Even the 15% nozzles did raise the EGTs, especially at low to mid RPMs. Once 59/76 lit, I didn’t see too much hotter temps. I can’t say I felt the power drop even when I did lose a little RP, but I assume I did leave a little on the table.

woodsman

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the new Industrial bored or stroked HPFP? Any dyno results out? Searched google and FB but didn't see much. Thinking the bored version with stock injectors would be pretty entertaining with the right turbo setup...

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the new Industrial bored or stroked HPFP? Any dyno results out? Searched google and FB but didn't see much. Thinking the bored version with stock injectors would be pretty entertaining with the right turbo setup...
But a healthy stock pump will keep up with stock injectors all day.

Purebredtrimmer

Reaction score

I have the Industrial 33% modded with stock injectors. MPD S364.5 SXE kit and piping. Custom mcc tuning for this setup but something’s not right and of course now nobody will even talk to you since the EPA throwdown. This is on a 6.7 though

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.