Up pipes

gambling209

Reaction score
Looking for Recommendations on up pipes. I wanna put the 6 L manifold on my 6.4. I also want the y pipe on one of the pipes so that I can put a wastegate on it. What’s out there that’s good?

Roccafellas

Reaction score
Looking for Recommendations on up pipes. I wanna put the 6 L manifold on my 6.4. I also want the y pipe on one of the pipes so that I can put a wastegate on it. What’s out there that’s good?

If you know a welder, I custom made mine, I cut the bottoms off my 6.4’s and put the 6.0’s flange on.
66201b230fdbd7db7425681088cd4dcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petro

Reaction score
I've used BD's 6.0 style up-pipes many times with little trouble. Over the years I have had to replace the passenger side pipe a couple times but they were a few years old each time.

gambling209

Reaction score
I can make them off my old pipes but wanted to get away from them. I see them failing and Wanted something that would last longer. I was hoping the aftermarket some would..

Roccafellas

Reaction score
I can make them off my old pipes but wanted to get away from them. I see them failing and Wanted something that would last longer. I was hoping the aftermarket some would..

I’ve had mine for 2 years no issues.. or just cut your Y off and weld it on the new ones. Easy.

gambling209

Reaction score
Originally was going to do that with some BD up pipes. I was hoping I could find one already made. I think my pipes are steel and didn’t wanna weld them to the stainless bd pipes. I know you can weld steel the stainless but didn’t want to different metals expanding and contracting over and over again. Figured it would eventually crack. They’re not that easy to get to.

Roccafellas

Reaction score
Originally was going to do that with some BD up pipes. I was hoping I could find one already made. I think my pipes are steel and didn’t wanna weld them to the stainless bd pipes. I know you can weld steel the stainless but didn’t want to different metals expanding and contracting over and over again. Figured it would eventually crack. They’re not that easy to get to.

Just contact Shane aka [mention]White_monster [/mention] he’ll make you a set

Latest posts

Members online