Patriot (Spar-tan) V10.00 Update 2008-2010 6.4 OST (On Screen Tuning)

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I was able to retrieve a level 2 license file from someone on FB. Is the only thing I need to change is the file name and put it in the transfer files folder? Between him and I we noticed the Level 2 license file had the first 6 number of his device serial number on the file name. Assuming I change those 6 numbers to the first 6 of my serial #, does this do the trick?

P.S. I do have an original SOTF cable but never got the level 2 license

To my knowledge, Level2 licenses were based off of individual device serial numbers.

Sixfoh

Reaction score
First off I really appreciate the reply back. Youre a well respected member and its nice to see some help for the newer guys to the forums. Been in the background too long just reading what everyone had to say and figured its time to jump in. Anyways I was able to get my hands on a level 2 license from someone. Now in the search to get a second level 2 license so I can do a good side by side comparison of the two. See if there is any internal difference beside the obvious folder title. If you have a copy of yours to share or anyone thats willing it would be extremely helpful. Thanks again!

MarkP CO

Reaction score
Shifting Issues - Last/Latest ******* Tunes and Patch

Thank you for this thread!

I have an '08 F450 that came to me tuned as the PO ******d the ***. Unfortunately, he didn't patch the DashDaq or download updated tunes (since the 2011 versions).

I'm having nasty issues with shifting. I had it rebuilt by a reputable shop for more $$$$ than I want to think about. Some things got better, but it still has the same nasty slip going into 3rd. Based on this thread and some other info, I think my issue is with the tune. I'm just running the Stock+*** ****** tune and I want to try a different one to assess that, but I think my best bet is to get a hold of the latest tunes (2017, if I follow right). And, I think I need to patch the tuner to use them.

1) I see references to the tunes and patch being available on FB, but I'm struggling to find them there. Can anyone point them out a bit more directly? Any recommendations for which tune to try to evaluate my shift issue?

2) Does anyone have thoughts on the tune being the cause of my shifting issue. OBTW, the truck runs hot most of the time, too. I'm starting to suspect the tune, too, but haven't researched that enough.

Thank you, in advance!!

Sixfoh

Reaction score
PM me. I have quite a few different versions of the tunes. Can lead you in the right direction of which I think is best after trying out all versions.

WarwickDOA

Reaction score
does anyone have the download link for v10.01 tried everything to get ahold of patriot and my truck wont start after trying to change to +75 tune. I just bought it last week. Or the newest update available?

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
does anyone have the download link for v10.01 tried everything to get ahold of patriot and my truck wont start after trying to change to +75 tune. I just bought it last week. Or the newest update available?

Patriot hasn't been around for 3 years, so no support available other than a select few of us that hosted the last files.

WarwickDOA

Reaction score
Patriot hasn't been around for 3 years, so no support available other than a select few of us that hosted the last files.
Can you help me in any way? I'm screwed. Just bought the truck for 17,5 and cant be spendin a ton more money. Sorry to bother you man i know we are all super busy and i would appreciate any help.

Kscshane

Reaction score
Power stroke man 6.4
Do you have an email I can reach out to you in? I have some questions about my patriot system and maybe you can help.
Thanks! 6.7 powerstroke

check347

Reaction score
Just a quick question..

Am i screwed if the tuner is vin locked and my sd card is corrupted?

I was able to DL the tuning files from patriot and have them on my desktop but since my tuner is vin locked to a different vehicle and wasn't retuned to stock is my tuner a paper weight and can only be used for gauges?

I recently bought a 6.0 powerstroke so i was hoping somehow i could "HACK" the tuner and try to reset it back to factory. But having no luck, i mean because it's all software based.

SPR DTY 6.4

Reaction score
Hey fellas I was wondering if anyone has the latest update files for an older ******* turner. I'm not 100% sure what version mine is but I think its the v7. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jfeldman702

Reaction score
I am also looking for the latest firmware. I have the old ******* dashdaq with firmware version 2.1.6 lol. Always drove in the 210 tune and it’s been flawless. Just started reading all the drama with patriot going out of business. Saw some guys on here have the latest firmware. If anyone has it I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.