Greek Soldier Tuner Failure - Any help?

Flaxpower64

Reaction score
So it's been a few years since I've been on here, namely because my 6.4 was stolen and "repaired" by an incompetent shop that my insurance company forced me to use (I live in Canada, and in my province insurance can make you used shops they've "Accredited" - or in other words, the low bidder).

The truck was returned to me, motor still not working properly. Before it was stolen it had a certain Greek Soldier tuner on it, and the requisite pipes and coolers relocated to my garage. I finally had the money to have it repaired properly (o-ringed, built trans, etc..). The SD card in the tuner was damaged, so I looked today to find an update from the company, and to my surprise (not completely), the company has vanished leaving nothing but a trail of massive fines and court documents in it's wake. I have my stock tune file on my computer still, but no tuning files (that laptop was in the truck when it was stolen and never recovered).

Is there any help for me? Does anyone out there have copies of the tunes that they would give/sell me? I really don't want to have to figure out how to reload the stock settings, or buy a new ecm, then get ANOTHER tuner to try to regain my power levels. Where I live we don't have emissions testing, and it's not illegal to own/operate a modified/stuff removed truck as long as it's older than 2010. Hoping someone out there has advice for me, I'll take anything from laughing at my misfortune to useful information to offers to sell me tunes or a way to reload stock tune without the original SD card and then purchase a new tuner (sad... since I really have NO idea how to have this thing tuned now as all the "stuff removed" tuners from the US seem to have dried up).

So... anyone here want to help a guy out? I'm stuck in the 210 Tow Power Early Lock tune from before the V4 update. Thanks,

-Corey

sootie

Reaction score
Problem with that tuner is you cannot overwrite it with a stock flash.

Cheapest bet would be to swap in a used pcm and TCM, and get them flashed to stock by your Ford dealer. Then tune the truck with a better tuner.

Latest posts

Members online