Non-VGT vs. VGT (video heavy)

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Think that it's possible that your motor has seen one too many 100 psi boost/drive pressure scenarios? :poke:

LOL

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
That motor has been through 100+ bottles of spray and countless 100 psi passes.

EEEEEHHHHHH powered by this (╯°□°)╯

ricksarris

Reaction score
Hi, guys this is first time i am visiting this forum. Its glad to see such a great info posted here. So many things i came to know new by this forum.

Pest Control

Joe6pack

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me. I just picked up an 08 f450 with the H&S single kit on it. It has the S364.5 turbo on it. You lags like crazy, can’t hear the turbo at all, smokes like crazy ALL the time and I barely get 1 psi of boost around 200-2250rpm. Truck has aftermarket intercooler/piping and 5” exhaust.

Also tuned with the Mini Maxx. Anyone have any tips or ideas on what’s going on? Also looking for someone who can/will tune it since it’s been ******d.

Joe6pack

Reaction score
Part of the problem. Hard to find someone that will tune it these days via MCC being its ******d. The turbo just doesn’t spook very fast at all.

a_moore

Reaction score
Anyone running the EFR series as a single?

Anyone tried the turbonator vgt housing on a single s300?

Looking for more low end power. I am running the .83 housing and it helped considerably over the .93, still not where I want to be. ZF6 truck. S364.5sxe stock fuel HD tunes.

Have not seen worse than 1:1 running pretty hard. So see no reason for the .93 or larger.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anyone running the EFR series as a single?

Anyone tried the turbonator vgt housing on a single s300?

Looking for more low end power. I am running the .83 housing and it helped considerably over the .93, still not where I want to be. ZF6 truck. S364.5sxe stock fuel HD tunes.

Have not seen worse than 1:1 running pretty hard. So see no reason for the .93 or larger.

EFR doesn't last very well on any diesel

Precision would be an excellent choice.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.