Progress report on my build

White_monster

Reaction score
Well here's a little progress report.

Main studs are installed and bores measure 1 thou out of round so that's good to go. Hung the turbos just for something to do. Bottom end is at the machine shop for balancing. He's gonna clean everything up perfect and should be ready when I get home next which is unknown. Here's some pics.

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

White_monster

Reaction score
IMG_0053.jpg

There's the oil pan.

I'd be further a long but there was a hiccup with the wrist pins. Turns out all the new ones were damaged due to how ford packages them. Thankfully this engine had less than 15,000 miles so were reusing the pins. One piston had some rough surfaces in the pin bore so that's being replaced and the machine shop will mill the lip off and coat the piston for me. Also I tried to get an ATI dampner but there's no way as Elite has the prototype so I'm stuck with a stocker for this engines life.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Sweet looking build.

What is the latest word on compression with these engines? Are people doing real higher power builds messing with it at all or just leaving it stock?

HD F250

Reaction score
Shane love the fabbed oil pan. I am sure this will be a quality build once you are done, you have put the research in and got all the right parts. Oh yeah, and moneyLOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.