What Do You Tow?

farm boy

Reaction score
34' Dual Tandem, Case JX95, 10'6" wide Bush hog mower. Heavy AF!

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 163

farm boy

Reaction score
Truck still running? Remember you from the PSN days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runs like a top. Its hooked to a trailer most of the time.
I still lurk, but don't post much. I've modded the 7.3 about all I can stand. Got me a project truck now tho!

Neighbor has an identical Diamond T. Great trailer, but definitely heavy. Oak deck on yours as well?
Yea, the trailer weighs 9800# empty. Its a heavy B!
I believe it was when I got it, but I've replaced about half the boards so far with treated lumber.

Last edited:

Sterling B.

Reaction score
Back in the hay fields. Ole girl is a LOT happier with the new springs. :rockon:
5CC6B77F-2BC1-47D6-8A8B-2D9E34E46B59_zps7up0m3v3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bringing the Farmalls back from Hallettsville back in January:
C92A29AA-64F1-49D4-979E-12446E31B42F_zpsaxnzkdta.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Just started doing some hauling with this truck. Installed a drawtite goose neck hitch a few weeks ago. So far very happy with the hitch and how the truck tows with an S371FMW.

Attachments

• IMAG0209.jpg
    IMAG0209.jpg
    950.1 KB · Views: 136

JRLott

Reaction score
What the h3ll are you hauling, Jed? I see a skid steer, spare tire, pet caddy, and it looks like Charlotte strapped it down.

valvetick

Reaction score
b891bfe6597e2e01edc78b726e779002.jpg

23,400lbs gross

Better hope DOT doesn't see you pull you over definitely over rear axle weight haha and registered weight for that matter being AZ.

Jomax

Reaction score
Better hope DOT doesn't see you pull you over definitely over rear axle weight haha and registered weight for that matter being AZ.

I was under the 26k, plus I'm a non commercial vehicle, biggest reason I don't buy 350s. They can pull you over in a commercial vehicle just because.

Rear axle Weight was 7,000 lol. Need to check what Max is on the door.

Jomax

Reaction score
What the h3ll are you hauling, Jed? I see a skid steer, spare tire, pet caddy, and it looks like Charlotte strapped it down.

The boxes are cabinets, solid wood at that. Hauled it for my grandpa, the pet carrier was his aswell lol.

Spare tire is for the trailer, didn't have room in be bed anymore as you can see...

Grandpa said it wasn't that many boxes and that it would fit right next to the skidsteer and to pick it up for him. Of course it was a crap load.

valvetick

Reaction score
I was under the 26k, plus I'm a non commercial vehicle, biggest reason I don't buy 350s. They can pull you over in a commercial vehicle just because.

Rear axle Weight was 7,000 lol. Need to check what Max is on the door.

Ya for cdl but they will still stop to check axle weights and make sure your not over the registered weight that you payed on when your register the truck and trailer. AZ is funny say you claim 10k which is max they let you claim for permanent trailer tags and 8k lbs on the truck registration if you are over the 18k combined they will write you a ticket. Have to raise the trucks registrations weight so they can charge you more for registration every year. Besides RV's they fall in a different class since they don't have permanent trailer tags.

I went round and round with this until I had them register my trailer as a Camper so it doesn't matter the registered weight but then you don't get permanent tags and have to pay yearly like the truck.

Latest posts

Members online