Filter minder sucks shut

dsberman94

Reaction score
I’m running 175/80s with a 38r. I put a valve body and torque converter in the trans as far as that goes and I don’t think I’d ever hurt it with this combo. Good custom tunes could keep the original one working fine at that power level too. I would never have to watch egts with a tow tune either. The tuning is where it all comes together at. The tuner can always pull fuel out but they can’t add more than what the injector can effectively pull out. I’m not saying to go with a 250/200 injector for what you want, but something another step or step and a half up could with good custom tuning make that trailer feel a bit lighter.

Phaney

Reaction score
I’m running 175/80s with a 38r. I put a valve body and torque converter in the trans as far as that goes and I don’t think I’d ever hurt it with this combo. Good custom tunes could keep the original one working fine at that power level too. I would never have to watch egts with a tow tune either. The tuning is where it all comes together at. The tuner can always pull fuel out but they can’t add more than what the injector can effectively pull out. I’m not saying to go with a 250/200 injector for what you want, but something another step or step and a half up could with good custom tuning make that trailer feel a bit lighter.
Thanks. That was the info I was looking for. Also thinking of going with the php hydra and custom tunes from swamps. Would this be a good setup.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Phaney

Reaction score
Swamps tunig paired with swamps injectors would be best. Or pick a tuner and ask them what injecrors they prefer to tune.

live life full throttle
Thank you. That's what I'll do. Just saving up money now to get the right parts.

Phaney

Reaction score
I changed out my cps, icp, and ipr today. There was oil in my cup connector. Cleaned up everything really good before putting In new sensors. Now my truck seams to run a lot better and a lot smoother.

Latest posts

Members online