MW compound’s finally installed

Puma.cody

Reaction score
You have any in cab videos of you driving it? I just ordered this kit and getting anxious to hear it!

Black AOD

Reaction score
His bottom end should be fine....Mike's blue KR has a fleece 63 VGT, an 8285 precision, a 10mm CP4 and 45% injectors on a stock long block making 800+ whp and his is fine as of now.

alewis

Reaction score
His bottom end should be fine....Mike's blue KR has a fleece 63 VGT, an 8285 precision, a 10mm CP4 and 45% injectors on a stock long block making 800+ whp and his is fine as of now.

That’s very encouraging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTBOOST

Reaction score
No I’m on stock fueling as of right now I work on the pipeline and I’m out of town most of the year so I don’t have the time to install the 10mm pump. But I’ve got around 25,000 miles on this setup so far and nothing has missed a beat still running strong.

Countrycar

Reaction score
No I’m on stock fueling as of right now I work on the pipeline and I’m out of town most of the year so I don’t have the time to install the 10mm pump. But I’ve got around 25,000 miles on this setup so far and nothing has missed a beat still running strong.
Were area are you working in? I work in W.Texas currently. I work as a Facilities and Pipeline inspector.
On Edit. Sorry Pal. The truck sounds amazing as well.

Black AOD

Reaction score
This thing needs a modded valley charger, a 10mm pump and some injectors. And then a built trans too LOL

Latest posts

Members online