Trouble in Paradise!

Atsah

Reaction score
Your right im in a ford because i hate with a passion dodge and chevy/gm trucks. Im starting to hate the 5r though...420hp apparently is too much for it. 30k tuned miles and its deader than hell.

SCT?

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yes sir. IDP tunes. In all fairness though. Speculation is when the motor got hot radiant heat transferred to the tranny weakened it and killed it. Purly speculation though.\

Stroke of luck is straight Pimpin LOL LOL

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Jesse please kill your 6 liter and put a 5.9 and sell me all your $hit...then we will all be happy....and when i say kill it i mean just take it out and sell it to me :D

Irontx

Reaction score
Jesse please kill your 6 liter and put a 5.9 and sell me all your $hit...then we will all be happy....and when i say kill it i mean just take it out and sell it to me :D

No problem man. I'll. Get right on it as soon as your $20k cashier check gets here. That Will cover shipping as well.LOL

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Putting it in the mail as we speak!! You sure thats gonna cover the shipping? I will enclose another 10k for good measure.

Irontx

Reaction score
Putting it in the mail as we speak!! You sure thats gonna cover the shipping? I will enclose another 10k for good measure.

Well in that case, I will send you a set a barely used Head Gaskets. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!LOL