What's it worth

mfoltz

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm thinking about selling my truck. Just got other things I can use the money toward. I'm trying to figure out what would be a good process to start out with. It's a 2017 f350 platinum short bed. It has a carli leveling kit, fox shocks, tinted windows, b&w turn over ball, chaos tuning,5inch straight pipe, no limit intake, full egr del. It has 7500 miles on it. It's in great shape. I hardly drove it sence I have a work car. Would it be better to put back to stock and sell the after market parts? I just dont know if I want to deal with putting it all back to stock. It does not have a sun roof, side cameras. Only the gooseneck and rear camera. Does not have the adaptive cruise or steering.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Jesse (JGon08) just traded in his stock 2017 F250 platinum ultimate in platinum white with 8500ish miles and is getting $62,500.....

Jgon08

Reaction score
What's Jesse getting now? He always builds awesome trucks.

Actually ended up with this turd..
72180f12e5c6428bc67cdaf0e21fa10c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jgon08

Reaction score
YESSSSS. What are your plans? My next one will be a dually, hopefully sometime this year. Let me know when you decide to sell this one! LOL

Haha I hope to keep this one a few years as long it’s needed I’ll
Still Have it is the plan. But the plans for it I’m not sure yet I hope
To keep it stock but deelets is my plan. But others are bad about peer pressure and I’m a sucker for nice looking trucks but if it starts getting crazy I’ll start a thread about it forsure.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

To keep it stock but deelets is my plan. But others are bad about peer pressure and I’m a sucker for nice looking trucks but if it starts getting crazy I’ll start a thread about it forsure.
At least put a nice set of tires and rims on it and maybe level it for now! Lol

live life full throttle

Jgon08

Reaction score
At least put a nice set of tires and rims on it and maybe level it for now! Lol

live life full throttle

Lol I see what you did there.. We will see how this year goes things are likely to change like always.

Black AOD

Reaction score

B*tch I know you ain't talking about me. I'm a good person! :joy:

Latest posts

Members online