• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Elite Max Power Plus Turbo for 6.0

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of my single Elite Max Power Plus Turbo for the 6.0 and go with twins. Its a 71mm billet wheel oil bathed water cooled unit and has a jet hot coated exhaust housing. Turbo has 75 miles tops on it.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Just talked to Martin about the turbo. It's a 71 compressor, not positive on turbine, .10 AR. It's got about 50 miles on it. He paid elite $3500 for it a while back and is looking to get $1500 for it. It would probably spool with 255 conventionals, maybe smaller. Don't hesitate to buy this thing, Martin is a very genuine guy.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
After referring back to Martins old thread on psn it's a T4 Billet 71/76/.10. It also has elites jet hot coated exhaust housing and pedestal. The turbo is also water cooled.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ive got the matching max power 240cc conventionals to pair with this bad boy. Someone has to want some old school elite craziness! 100% quality for those who have never seen anything they've built, in person.

Good luck!

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm willing to drop the price on this turbo some I've got to get this thing sold PM me if interested and we'll talk pricing. This thing is as good as new drove the truck to the track made 2 passes drove it back home and that's it. Like I said before jet hot coated exhaust housing and pedestal. Also this includes the pedestal and all the plumbing and electronics to make it drop right into your truck. Somebody buy this thing and give it a good home.

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Not sure it was one of their earlier turbo's I think I bought it around 2006. If you go by the specs its a good turbo and you don't see too many if any water cooled turbo's either like this one is at least not to my knowledge. It's a good solid turbo that should be good for a lot of applications. The main reason I'm selling it is I've been unemployed since last February and I was going to sell the whole truck but I've changed my mind because the truck is paid for and for what I would have to sell it for and what I've got in it I just can't justify getting rid of it. And with all the new advances in the diesel world I could make this extremely high HP truck something that I could drive back and forth to work every day because I have a short commute. But I just need some money bad I've got a lot of past due bills and I can't find a job no matter how hard I try. I've just been doing a little bit of everything to try and keep the collectors at bay. Everything from cutting grass to mechanic work for people who are fortunate enough to have money to spend on their trucks. But I guess I took that a little too far but it's a good turbo I just am BROKE baddddd. If anyone is interested just shot me a PM and I can give you all the info I have on it and I'll make you one heck of a deal on this unit. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online