• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Holeset Hx55 kit

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Im changing things up a little bit to get some more air.

Turbo is a hx55 holeset with about 50 miles on it since it was rebuilt. Spools great with 250/200s (could definitely go with smaller injectors though). Id say its pretty much a 500hp capable turbo on the 7.3, but could be used in much smaller applications.

66mm inducer
19cm exhaust housing with Internal wastegate (currently not being used)

Comes with bellowed up-pipes, turbo mount/pedistal, and custom down pipe. I will also include all the hardware to mount it.
Set up for an OBS.

Ready to install kit for $1400

PM me if you need any more info

97-stroker

Reaction score
^^ What mount?? Also when you say custom downpipe this is still a 3inch pipe correct? not sure if you have your firewall cut for a 4 inch.

Thanks

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The mount is special for this turbo. It has not been identified as T4 or T4i or T6, its just "custom" id say.

The downpipe is a standard 3" but its been custom made to work with this turbo and how it mounts, thats why im throwing it in. Itll make your life a lot easier if you have it!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Im changing things up a little bit to get some more air.

Turbo is a hx55 holeset with about 50 miles on it since it was rebuilt. Spools great with 250/200s (could definitely go with smaller injectors though). Id say its pretty much a 500hp capable turbo on the 7.3, but could be used in much smaller applications.

66mm inducer
19cm exhaust housing with Internal wastegate (currently not being used)

Comes with bellowed up-pipes, turbo mount/pedistal, and custom down pipe. I will also include all the hardware to mount it.
Set up for an OBS.

Ready to install kit for $1400

PM me if you need any more info

Did you ever check the back pressure? You keep talking like it will not work with 250/200's... but infact its about the same size as a standard modded H2e... Just curious.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Did you ever check the back pressure? You keep talking like it will not work with 250/200's... but infact its about the same size as a standard modded H2e... Just curious.

I am running it right now, and for the last 6 months with 250/200s. It cleans them up to a haze... I dont really have any complaints. But I would like to try something else out is why im getting rid of it!

It is about the standard modded h2e which people run with 200 percents all day, its just configured a little bit differently

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Would you sell just the mount?
sure would, make me an offer i cant refuse
you and addison change turbo ideas more than Joe ever has!!! LOL and Joe has had a lot of turbos on his rig!

Well this is my 3rd turbo (stock, d66, hx55)... and as you add fuel you add the need for more air! Might as well try the different stuff out so i have experience with it

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Back on track here! Make me some offers, im not set in stone. Just trying to get someone else into a good aftermarket turbo that isnt crazy priced

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
How do you get a feel for what a turbo is capable of in 50 miles?
im not sure where 50 miles came into all of this.
Since i posted this ad i have put 200 miles on the turbo, its working awesome just want to go bigger.
I think the sweetest part is the sound honestly, never heard one like it
how'd you get the pedestal leaking taken care of, mystery leak lmao

I replaced the base plate with a plate from Irate. So half the mount is how an "irate mount" haha. Sealed the leak up perfectly

Latest posts

Members online