• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 6.4 Elite Diesel parts for sale

blackmonster

Reaction score
Only 3,000 miles on the build. I want to down size and go more stock!

1. Elite Diesel Max powers for sale. #3,000 miles and one spray at Dyno day March 5th at Rudy's Diesel. Turbo's are being sent back to
Precision turbo.net. They will have a ticket with what was checked and rebuilt!!

2. Elite 6.4 110 Injectors cleaned and off they go!!

3. Elite ported 6.4 heads with bronze guide liners. One head has a crack in it. It looks like it cracked were they ported it to much! Note: You do not have to run these heads for this set up. You can run just stock Ford heads!

4. Elite 6.0 manifolds

5. Elite 6.0 up pipes

6. Elite Waste Gates #3

7. Elite Boost controller

8. 6.4 Cafe stage 2 air intake with new filter

9. Elite Stage 2 Camshaft!!

10. SCT tuner with new 6.4 Flash. Custom for the truck's build. Just got it!! brand new!!!!!

I have had this truck for about #4 months. It was 1st built with High Power Turbo's at Elite. Then i had it sent to Rudy's Diesel for the 2nd build back in Jan. Aaron had it ready for Dyno day March 5th and it did 1,080Hp with one spray! Then Aaron did some more work to it for 4 months/ waited on parts. Then i got her back in July. I had her for another 4 months and put around 3,000 miles on her. She was in 8-Lug mag under Collaborative Effort named the best of the best was the article! I just want to down size and go more stock. I have a drag truck motor stuck in a monster truck!!!!! I think it would be much better fitted in a smaller truck. My One Up lift kit is rated for over a 10,000 pound truck. It has 40" tires on 22" rims and it still did #1,080Hp. Aaron truck has the same set up and he did 1,200Hp on Dyno day March 5th.
So i think i had enough for now. Any offers?????

blackmonster

Reaction score
You guys can make me some offers. I will consider. I do not know what the parts are worth being they are used now. Make me some offers!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Listing these parts for joe this is what is for sale on the truck!!!!

Elite Stage 2 Cam $850.00
Elite 110hp injector nozzles $675.00
Suncoast Converter $ 995.00
Ported and coated 6.0 manifolds $700.00
6.0 to 6.4 uppipes with aux wastegate kit$ 1000.00
Max powers with all intercooler plumbing $8500 turbos are being refreshed by precision
obo
Contact joe for any questions and offers

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Joe would you be interested in a street bike as a partial trade on the turbos? I know you ride mx not sure if you go on the streets. 2006 ninja 636cc

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.