New Build

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Thanks guys I couldn't let nicks truck go to waste or to someone that wouldn't appreciate it for what it is
Glad that's the case. I got a soft spot for that beast.
The answer is yes Hahaha
Ha, figured but, good to know fo sho!

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

01PSD

Reaction score
I don't think I could own it for the sole reason of the setup not being symmetrical. (One boot longer than the other off each intercooler, compressor outlets in center, etc..) Granted a lot of it was probably done the only way it could be done. Too much stuff out of whack for my OCD LOL

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
I don't think I could own it for the sole reason of the setup not being symmetrical. (One boot longer than the other off each intercooler, compressor outlets in center, etc..) Granted a lot of it was probably done the only way it could be done. Too much stuff out of whack for my OCD LOL
Yeah, Nick originally asked MPD how many turbos they thought they could fit under a stock hood. They said four and some months later the creation was done. Made that sound simple lol. They did a crap ton of cutting, re-welding, removing, adding, relocating, & fabbing to make it fit but, obviously they made it happen in the end. I have OCD too so, I hear ya. But, at least for me, knowing the truck makes it easily overlook-able. But, then again, I've met plenty of people with their OCD being worse than mine & I recognize you're probably in that category lol.

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Lol, yeah buddy, that SOB was a friggen blast to ride in; especially when Nick got a little pumped up!

Is it your daily driver smokinstroker05? If so, how is it daily drvin that sucker lol?

smokinstroker05

Reaction score
Lol, yeah buddy, that SOB was a friggen blast to ride in; especially when Nick got a little pumped up!

Is it your daily driver smokinstroker05? If so, how is it daily drvin that sucker lol?

No its not my daily driver I'm sure I wouldn't have a license very long if it was lol

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Well well well, look who it is lol...the man, the myth, the legend

Latest posts

Members online