20x12 on stock height trucks

devdiesel

Reaction score
I haven't been easy on my fun truck and I don't have a bad thing to say about my 420 street setup.. Hooks very well, rides nice and looks good, all I've asked for. No drag radial but it's also half the price... I've seen lots of very fast trucks run 420's and never said a bad thing

swinky

Reaction score
I haven't been easy on my fun truck and I don't have a bad thing to say about my 420 street setup.. Hooks very well, rides nice and looks good, all I've asked for. No drag radial but it's also half the price... I've seen lots of very fast trucks run 420's and never said a bad thing
Mine were sticky for about 5k miles.

My main gripe is going to Rudys and every truck has them.

devdiesel

Reaction score
I'll agree their a very common tire, but my view is why search for a fix for something that isn't broken. Their isn't many tires on the market that are in the weight rating for our trucks, wear decent, soft enough to be effective.. I think it's a good multi use tire

swinky

Reaction score
I'll agree their a very common tire, but my view is why search for a fix for something that isn't broken. Their isn't many tires on the market that are in the weight rating for our trucks, wear decent, soft enough to be effective.. I think it's a good multi use tire
Agreed. I have four Yokohama parada spec x tires on the way. Apparently they hook a little better.

swinky

Reaction score
What size yoko's did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
305-50-20
531989b9f4f6e98ba0e4c04c86ba5e61.jpg

The trailblazer ss guys say they hook better than 420s so we'll see.

Latest posts

Members online