Cruise Control as High Idle?

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Nice! I'd be pretty pumped if it works. Be sure to let us know ASAP bud!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yeah i might try and do it in a few minutes but my truck is right by my 8 month old daughters room and if i wake her the woman might freak! haha

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yeah shes going to be seeing some truck pulls and dirt late model races! But i think i might have to go out and try this. It is a necessity you know! haha

PSDSeven.3

Reaction score
I don't see why Ford didn't do this from the factory. On my work truck, which is a '12 5500 all you have to do is put it in park, hit on and then set and it goes to 900 rpm. Then use resume and it will go up to 2000 rpm. My old work truck with a 5.9 was similar. It is rather nice when idling in cold weather and trying to keep the engine temp up to avoid washing down the cylinder walls. It is also nice when jumping equipment.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ill screw with it tomorrow morning and try a bunch of stuff, and see what happens. Ill let you guys know what i come up with. I hope thats it!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ok I just went back out and made sure the brake was off doors were shut and so on. And still nothing. Ill look back through the tables and see if theres something i missed.

Gearhead

Reaction score
I just had the cruise control parameters added because.......

anyone ever tried a resume from 40 back to the 70 mph you were at when you tapped the brakes on your hot file?

Latest posts

Members online