white swallow build

Dzchey21

Reaction score
solid 3k before the turbo lites LOL

Looks fun man glad that coolant stop leak fixed you up

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Takes a little bit to light, but once its at 15psi and the rpms are up, it builds boost instantly. never could get it to launch past 10psi until i let the truck roll while building boost. 15psi launch scared the hell out of me.

As for the darkness of all the videos posted, I choose to drive this truck late at night when there is absolutely zero cars around me. I feel like an asshat watching people drive through a wall of smoke. And being that this truck is somewhat hard to keep straight, i think its best to only do WOT runs with nobody in harms way except myself and the screaming girly man morgan.

Its a blast to drive, even with 3 guys in the truck.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Takes a little bit to light, but once its at 15psi and the rpms are up, it builds boost instantly. never could get it to launch past 10psi until i let the truck roll while building boost. 15psi launch scared the hell out of me.

As for the darkness of all the videos posted, I choose to drive this truck late at night when there is absolutely zero cars around me. I feel like an asshat watching people drive through a wall of smoke. And being that this truck is somewhat hard to keep straight, i think its best to only do WOT runs with nobody in harms way except myself and the screaming girly man morgan.

I'm usually the same way, if i take people for a ride they gotta know the risk LOL

Glad its working well for you man you deserve it.

12stroker

Reaction score

That last launch was crazy :jawdrop:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Finally someone with the brains not to do a boosted launch in rush hour traffic LOL

Hellen Keller sent this?

Latest posts

Members online