Best deal for HPOP For my 1's

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Stock 17*... Or a SRP1, or an Adrenaline....

Is that a blue stripe on the bottom of your truck??? And does it have blue interior???

Do want if you ever sell!!!!! LOL

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
just prices on them i dont want something overkill just something that will be enough for my ones and no its black bedliner and my interior is red, whats the joke about??

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Stock 17* under $400 rebuilt on the web..but first make sure your 15* can't keep up..get a scanner and check..many will do fine.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
just prices on them i dont want something overkill just something that will be enough for my ones and no its black bedliner and my interior is red, whats the joke about??

No joke, It looked blue in the picture... Love the truck, I had one is all... Sorry, thread derailed.:D

CSIPSD

Reaction score
o haha nope its bedliner, its alright i thought ya was makin fun of somthing all good :thumbsup:

2751949900100112691S600x600Q85.jpg

PSDEng

Reaction score
If you're positive that you won't be going any bigger with injectors a modded 17 will be fine. If you want just a better, reworked pump go with the adrenaline. The SRP1 won't do you a damn bit of good over the other two. Good luck!

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I am running an srp1 and love it, you could quite possibly be just fine with a stock 17* We actually have one in the shop that was running perfectly on the motor it was on. Let me know if you're interested and I'll shoot you a price.

Latest posts

Members online