Trans temp sender unit

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I need a sending unit for a e40d.

I have DiPricol gauges but im sure the sending units are mostly all the same, i had a banks (ISSPRO) sending unit before but it went bye bye with core transmission on accident.

PM me and ill paypal you quickly

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Contact Wayne (powersmoker) he got me mine, but I have to order another because this one doesn't work. I've heard they are hit and miss. I'd hate to have to get new gauges cause I can't get a 10 dollar sensor...

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
still needing a sending unit for the trans... using it with DiPricol gauges, seems like the old banks one i had worked perfectly. So im guessing most are the same other than the new ISSPRO's.

Im tired of using my AE and converting from volts

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I never knew you could use napa ones. That's probably what I have right now.... My temp was reading 240, but hasn't read anything in months.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah i didnt have one for the longest time so i tried a Napa one for some of their gauges and its not right. It wont ever read below 140 and my gauge goes all the way to 100* haha

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I've got the same full sweep LOL

If you find anything let me know, I'm dying without this gauge. I'm about to switch to autometers....

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Senders are not universal. They have to be matched to the gauge. If you have one that isn't matched your readings will be meaningless.

I appreciate it! I figured id try it out though because my banks unit worked with my new gauges, but the napa one definitely doesnt.

I was just thinking they were 0-5v sending units

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.