Jimi Jammers

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Can anyone get me a set of Jimi Jammers? 05 F350 EC so only need one pair. Pm me please!

JMart

Reaction score
I made my own with an upgrade. Pretty simple, I actually have another set laying on a shelf I promised to Lance but I keep forgetting to give them to him.

JMart

Reaction score
^^^^I thought about those this weekend. I need em!

I have your address, I will just mail them to you. I keep forgetting to bring them with me when I do see you. You will need to pick up some hose clamps, Im not paying for those too.

JMart

Reaction score
I need a set for my '08

I don't think my fab skills are up to par with your quality control, even for the inside of the door. Pm me an address and I will get you a set out though, You would be surprised how simple they are and then start selling them yourself.

Does your truck have keyholes on both doors?

JMart

Reaction score
This what they look like, pretty simple. I could crank out a pair for a keyed door in an hour and I have all the metal laying around, but Im not a vendor so I can't sell them and I dont want to step on any toes. I will hook up some friends and some people that have helped me out along the way.

Product,%20JJ_clip_image002_0000.gif

But mine are modified to have a tab that keeps the lock from being knocked out of the handle, combined with the hose clamp.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I don't think my fab skills are up to par with your quality control, even for the inside of the door. Pm me an address and I will get you a set out though, You would be surprised how simple they are and then start selling them yourself.

Does your truck have keyholes on both doors?

I'll buy a set from ya. I have keyholes on one door.

JMart

Reaction score
Got some work done on them today. Metal is cut and drilled, need to do some welding on the keyhole pieces but have to do some test fitting first. These were so much easier to make when I had a spare door sitting in my garage, but I threw it away a couple of weeks ago. :doh:

Add me to this list as well if your making them

Let me get this batch out and we will see.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.