Edge CTS add ons

bboteler

Reaction score
Need a price with shipping to 22742 for a the EAS starter kit and whatever else I'm gonna need to monitor FP. Currently running a Glow shift FP setup and I'm tired of the problems. Time to put the CTS to use. Looking to add EGT and FP.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You'll like the fuel pressure kit. I hated the price on expandable harness but had to have it. Got mine from Jason @ Gardner Racing

bboteler

Reaction score
thanks HOOV3R, didn't know they had issues before but atleast I know it's better now. I just put all new stuff on my Glowshift/Prosport gauges and it's just time for a change.

Gearhead

Reaction score
I mentioned a new feature i'd like to see on the CTS and it might make it to the next release... basically you will be able to set the scaling on the analog sweeps to whatever you want so if you want pressures to max out at 75 instead of 100 you will be able to do that.... hopefully it makes it to the next firmware release.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I mentioned a new feature i'd like to see on the CTS and it might make it to the next release... basically you will be able to set the scaling on the analog sweeps to whatever you want so if you want pressures to max out at 75 instead of 100 you will be able to do that.... hopefully it makes it to the next firmware release.

that would be nice. waiting for a vendor to respond to this and i might get in on this offer as well.

dsberman94

Reaction score
gearhead stepped up for me as well but i got a better deal at our dyno event yesterday. now its just waiting for the cts to get back from edge since it took a crapper on my last week.

dsberman94

Reaction score
It was working great until I tried to update it. Update went fine and it said to unplug it from the computer so I did. Took it back out to the truck and plugged it in and it beeped at me.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Mines doing the same thing...wtf is up with this update?!?! What did edge tell you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i called them and explained what it was doing. he said yea it happens sometimes. he gave me a return number and said send it in we will get it fixed and they 2 day shipped in back to me. just got it back today actually. mailed it in a $5 envelope friday last week usps and got it back today. might have been 2 weeks ago actually now that i think about it. the days have been blending together lately. but i got it back today and got it all set up in the truck again. works great. now im hoping that when i plug it into the computer tomorrow to get the new eas stuff set up it wont crash again. just give them a call theyll get you squared away. mine was under warranty so only cost to me was the $5 to ship it to them.

bboteler

Reaction score
Sent mine yesterday said it would be back by mid week next week, updates installed. Hope mine works out like yours did.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Sent mine yesterday said it would be back by mid week next week, updates installed. Hope mine works out like yours did.

It should. Mine is still working. Just hoping it doesn't crap out when I plug it in to set up the eas. Fingers crossed and good luck to you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.