arias 24v pistons and p-pump injectors needed

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Looking at goin to the dark side. Gonna build a p-pumped 24v so need some pistons and injectors. Shootin for 600 at the wheels! Using a 12v lower end so thats why i need the pistons. Got a good deal on a head for 200!

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Hamilton is who I would recommend for a cam. I'll be running the 188/220 in my CR cummins convo.

Easy to get ahold of and super helpful. Plus he's been doing a boatload of dyno time. His stuff, competition's stuff. Making his stuff the best!

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Cool. Have contact info for him?

On another note, going to go with marine pistons instead of arias. Been hearing that arias are not good for dd

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Zach 1-512-778-9418

if you want marine pistons contact Snedge on CompD

or

Jeff at Mumau Diesel tel:724-354-3136

What kind of power are you chasing? I wouldn't worry about the stock 24v pistons unless you are going crazy big (1200hp+)

I would just ceramic coat the tops and teflon coat the side skirts and run them. That's what I'm doing on my build. You could put that extra $1500 on pistons into fireringing your head or a P&P job.

If you chewed those 24v pistons I got 10 on the shelf that are in good shape. When i bought my 24v rods the guy threw in the pistons for free and i have no use for them.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
My motor is a 12v that im putting a 24v head on. My block melted a piston so it needs a rebore. Im goin for 600 whp! And it will see abuse

jkidd_39

Reaction score
so could you use 24v pistons in that block? I don't know enough about the interchangeability between the 12 and 24's

I would say at 600hp you will be fine with stockers but if you buy new slugs might as well stretch for the fancy marine units. Good luck sir!

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Yes the motors are the same as far as lower end however the pistons, the bowls are different. I could use stock 24 valve pistons if the block didnt need to be bored. So im gonna use marine pistons. Stronger and bigger bowl

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Sorry. I've been talking specs all day on my CR build. Yes. The 12v stock pistons have a very tight bowl. The marine spec slugs will be much better.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.