• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F350 XLT CCSB w/ Basic Mods FS. $41k obo

mattmal9

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my 2011 Ford F350 XLT. I am the 2nd owner of this truck and I purchased it from my family business, so I have seen this truck since it was purchased from the dealership. It has a Clean history. The truck is in great shape with many extras that will be going with it for the right price. The truck has been maintenance every 4000 mile with synthetic oil and the fuel filters were change with OEM Motorcraft replacements. The truck has just under 61,000 miles but will go up some because its my daily. The interior of the truck is the grey cloth and its in great shape with no tears, no rips, no spills. The truck has a plow setup on it but it will not be going with the truck. (Just as a note, the plow setup has only been on the truck for a year and was only used twice last winter so the truck has not been "beaten up" by plowing at all.) The truck is actually a "Premium XLT", so over the basic XLT its has the Electronic 4x4 Switch on the dash, Chrome Package w/ Power Heated & Folding mirrors, power sliding rear back glass, Factory remote start, the "Lariat" 20" wheels, Reverse Rear parking sensors, and Factory Upfitter switches. Along with that the truck has the Towing package, The FX4 Off-road package and the Snow Plow Prep package. Overall the truck is a great well round truck, great for work or just to play with. Now the good stuff, I have made many upgrades to the truck to increase reliability and all around performance:

- S&B Intake
- Sinister Diesel EGR & Cooler Delete
- H&S Mini Maxx Tuner (Now loaded with Gearhead tunes)
- Flo-Pro 5" Exhaust (Downpipe back)
- Mag-Hytec Deep Trans Pan (Did flush and replaced filters when it was installed)
- H&S Dual Fueler Kit
- Bilstien Shocks (All of the shocked were upgraded)
- PMF Suspension Dual Shock Stabilizer Kit (Also uses Bilstien)
- Rancho 3" Lift Spring (Painted to match the truck)
- 2.5" Add-a-Leaf (Installed in rear to keep truck level, Also helps with towing)
- Bed has been protected with Linex Spray in liner
- Electronic Tailgate lock (Locks&Unlocks when you use the key fab)
- Built In High Idle (Works using the Upfitter switch)
- Recon Smoked LED Cablights
- Recon Smoked LED Mirror Sidemarker lights
- Rigid D2 fog lights (Super bright little lights and still works with factory switch)
- Strobe light kit (front amber markers and Red rear lights)
- Kenwood Double Din Headunit
- Infinity Kappa Perfect front door speakers
- Infinity Kappa rear speakers

*Also wanting to note that with the modifications I have listed above, I have all the stock parts that will be going with the truck as well.

I'm kind of meticulous when it comes to vehicles so I have regularly washed and cleaned this truck. This truck has never been down any race track or on any dyno. I have spent a lot of money in parts and maintenance to take care of it. I do not have to sell the truck so not looking for low ball offers and I'm listing right at NADA value even with all the modifications and extra parts you will receive with it. I have been as through as I can possibly be so if you have any questions on the truck feel free to PM me, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Couple pictures:

http://s30.postimg.org/yn9fhujw1/truck19.jpg

http://s28.postimg.org/cj0n6xi7h/truck7.jpg

http://s30.postimg.org/44o8amk35/truck10.jpg

NADA for Reference:

http://s27.postimg.org/lfv83fohv/NADA.png

Thanks for looking!

Latest posts

Members online